How to install induction light? What should we pay more attention when installing the induction lamps? Here we introduce13 major
notes to be considered:
1. Cut off the power to ensure safety.
2. Make sure the wiring connector is correct before turning on the electricity.
3. If the lights were found abnormally (such as self-extinguishing, flashing), turn off the power immediately, and invite the
professionals to check the problem.
4. The bottom of the bulb (Coupler base) and lamp fixtures must be safely connected, and closely contacted to ensure
good heat dissipation.
5. The shielded cable between the bulb and the high-frequency generator can not be extended or cut short.
6. The bulb and the high-frequency generator must be grounded separately during installation.
7. Regardless of what kind of lamp fixtures, it must be grounded.
8. The ignition time of light source should be no more than 15 minutes when it is not connected with the light fixtures
(to allow the lamp fixture itself to cool off).
9. Do not touch the bulb when turning off the lamp to avoid burns.
10. Occasionally if the lamp doesn’t work, or turn off after lit on, please check the lamp heat dissipation device.
11. If the generator is installed in a closed electrical box, the cover can be removed from the generator.
12. The couplers and high-frequency generator can not be arbitrarily changed.
13. The induction lamp and high-frequency generator can not be installed on the fixtures without cooling device.